Today we are here with banana biscuit pudding recipe. You can also read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer of the question of how to make banana biscuit pudding.
Ingredients for Banana Biscuit Pudding Recipe
- 5 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1,5 tablespoons of flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract – optional
- 200 milliliter cream
- 1 banana
- 1 pack of biscuit – crumbled, day-old, leftover
- 1 banana
How to Make Banana Biscuit Pudding?
- Whisk together the milk, corn starch, flour, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla extract in a deep pot using a mixer.
- Cook in low heat and stir until thickened.
- Puree the sliced banana with a fork. Add the banana puree and cream to the dessert mixture that you take from the stove and leave to cool for a short time at room temperature. Mix for 3-4 minutes with a mixer.
- Slice the banana you will use for topping. Garnish the dessert mixture that is divided into cups with banana slices and biscuit.
- Serve the dessert that you have waited for 2-3 hours in the fridge to be thickened.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com