Today we are here with the recipe for baklava cheesecake. You can also read the details in order to be a party of this flavor and to get an answer to your question of how to make baklava cheesecake.
Ingredients for Baklava Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 sheets of baklava phyllo
- 1.5 cups of melted butter
- 2 cups of walnut
- 2 cups of pistachios
- 3 cups of mild cream cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 pieces of vanilla bar (divided and stripped beans)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/2 cup of walnut
- 1/2 tea cup of orange juice
- 1 tea cup of honey
How to Make Baklava Cheesecake?
- Spread a sheet of phyllo over the counter, and apply the melted butter with the help of a brush.
- Fold the phyllo dough with the 4-finger thickness and apply the same to the other sheets.
- To avoid sticking, place the dough you fold in the cake mold so that there is no gap.
- Blend 2 cups of pistachio and walnut and a half cup of melted butter with a blender.
- Spread the mixture through the bowl into the base of the cake mold and squeeze with a spatula.
- Add mild cream cheese, 1/2 cup of honey, lemon juice, vanilla sticks into a deep bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add 3 eggs to this mix one by one and beat each time you add them.
- Add the homogeneous mixture into the cake mold and bake for 160 minutes in the oven for 45 minutes. After the cheesecake is cooked, turn off the oven and remove it after it has cooled down in the oven.
- Break all the ingredients up into small pieces for topping, and sprinkle them over your cheesecake.
- Make it wait in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com