Today we are here with the artichoke pickle recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make artichoke pickle.
Ingredients for Artichoke Pickle Recipe
- 6 artichokes
- 1 liter hot water
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 500 ml. extra virgin olive oil
You need to let the artichokes wait in vinegar-lemon-water mixture for 24 hours not to be gotten dark. While doing this, press a weight on the artichokes. When you take it out of the water, do not transfer it into the olive oil without thoroughly cleaning it. You can store up to 3 months as long as you keep your artichoke well covered in a closed form.
How to Make Artichoke Pickle?
- Clean the leaves and stems from the artichokes.
- Add sea salt, lemon juice, vinegar into hot water in a large bowl.
- Add the artichokes that you cleaned into this mixture by slicing them.
- Place a weight on it and close its lid tightly.
- Let it wait for 24 hours.
- Then remove from the water and drain the excess water. Make sure they’re thoroughly cleansed.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them in a thick form.
- Add olive oil, garlic, black pepper and artichokes in a jar.
- Close the lid of jar tightly and let it rest for 15 days.
- After 15 days you can open the jar and consume it the way you like.
Enjoy your meal.