Today we are here with appetizer with walnut and yoghurt recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get answers to your question of how to make appetizer with walnut and yogurt.
Ingredients for Appetizer with Walnut and Yogurt Recipe
- 500 gram pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tea cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1.5 cups yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered red pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make Appetizer with Walnut and Yogurt?
- Peel the garlics and finely chop them.
- Wash the peppers, clean the seeds and chop them.
- Take the olive oil into a deep frying pan and add the garlic that you chop. When the garlic starts smelling, add the peppers that you chopped and roast for 5 minutes.
- When the peppers are roasted, add the walnuts and spices. Add the water, close the lid and let the peppers cook for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the vinegar and stir. After cooling down, add yogurt and serve with walnuts.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com