Today, we are here with the appetizer with cucumber and potato recipe. You can also read the details in order to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make a appetizer with cucumber and potato together.
Ingredients for Appetizer Recipe with Cucumber and Potatoes
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 2 medium sized cucumbers
- 5 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strained yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
You can use grate if you want to feel potatoes taste more.
How to Make Appetizer with Cucumber and Potato?
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and gently mash them by adding salt and olive oil in a bowl.
- Then grate cucumbers in a separate bowl. Add garlic, yogurt, strained yogurt and mayonnaise.
- After thoroughly mixing these ingredients, add the mashed potatoes and mix well. Take it to the serving plate and serve with cucumbers.
You can also serve with peppers and powder mint. You can also add dill, and virgin olive oil to add extra taste.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com